• Life in general may not be as sensational as soap opera makes it
• Because we face attacks every day , everywhere
• In our offices, home, churches, schools etc.
• The devil attacks men , women, old and young
What do you do when you are attacked?
1. It is either you back off
2. Play it safe
• Get discouraged
1. Fight back
Today – don’t just lay back and stare at the ceiling wondering if there are monsters / challenges in your life
• There are loads of them that you need to deal with.
• John 10:10 – Jesus talked about 3 purposes of a thief
• Prov 21:31 – The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance is of the LORD.
• Is someone saying to me Pastor – Only God can deliver!
• Yes I know – but He prompted my spirit this afternoon to tell this congregation today, He is ready to deliver you!
• Deliver you from fear.
• Deliver you from failure.
• Deliver you from shame.
• Deliver you from sickness.
• Deliver you from doubt!
God’s weapon to fight battle – 2 Cor. 10:4 – we use God’s mighty weapon
89. Word of God- Psalms 119:89. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
• Psalms 119:107 – I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
1. Praise : Psalm 67: 5-7 – says when praises goes up , blessings will come down. You can load your cloud by offering high praises to God
• Worship: Also when worship goes up , healing must comes down
• I discovered from the Bible that almost everyone who got a major healing from God started by worshipping God – Matthew 8:1-3 – the leper 1st worshipped God before he received healing
1. Prayer – when prayers go up deliverance comes down as well
• Acts 12 :5-11 – the church prayed for Peter’s release and deliverance happened
• Matthew 15:
1. Giving – if you load your cloud with giving , unlimited returns must come from Heaven – Proverbs 3:8- 9
• Gen 22 – Abraham offered Isaac as offering to God – then God swore to bless and multiply him
• Arms giving – Haggai 2:8-9
1. Wisdom – with wisdom to fight less battle – In everything you wisdom is essential – James 1, Proverb 3