Your latter shall be greater – Haggai 2:9
- Your tomorrow shall be better than today
- You will end it well
Message of Haggai: The message was directed to the Jews who had just returned from exile
Purpose: he wanted them to see that they had deprived themselves of God’s blessings by allowing the temple building project to lie dormant.
3 areas of declaration
- The lord remembered the Jews after return from exile – The Lord will remember you
- Restoration – God promised to restore them – my father in heaven will restore all your loses
- He assured them of riches - wealth . Poverty shall be far away from you .
Condition: Only if they sow into building the temple
Haggai 2:8- says gold and silver is of God – I will end the dryness in your life
My Prayer 4u
- I decree concerning you today that every of your appointment with disappointment is terminated in Jesus name.
- Every hand that is lifted to strike you this year shall wither
- Every tongue that is lifted to condemn you will go dumb.
- Every power that is placing demand on your finances shall be disgraced in Jesus name
- As the sun, moon and stars never refuses to shine – your glory and that of your children will shine in Jesus name.
- Marah turned to sweetness, father add sweetness to my life in Jesus name
- You will end this year with praise