- Life in general may not be as sensational as soap opera makes it
- Because we face attacks every day , everywhere
- In our offices, home, churches, schools etc.
- The devil attacks men , women, old and young
What do you do when you are attacked?
- It is either you back off
- Play it safe
- Get discouraged
- Fight back
Today – don’t just lay back and stare at the ceiling wondering if there are monsters / challenges in your life
- There are loads of them that you need to deal with.
- John 10:10 - Jesus talked about 3 purposes of a thief
- Prov 21:31 - The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance is of the LORD.
- Is someone saying to me Pastor - Only God can deliver!
- Yes I know - but He prompted my spirit this afternoon to tell this congregation today, He is ready to deliver you!
- Deliver you from fear.
- Deliver you from failure.
- Deliver you from shame.
- Deliver you from sickness.
- Deliver you from doubt!
God’s weapon to fight battle – 2 Cor. 10:4 – we use God’s mighty weapon
- Word of God- Psalms 119:89. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
- Psalms 119:107 - I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
- Praise : Psalm 67: 5-7 – says when praises goes up , blessings will come down. You can load your cloud by offering high praises to God
- Worship: Also when worship goes up , healing must comes down
- I discovered from the Bible that almost everyone who got a major healing from God started by worshipping God – Matthew 8:1-3 – the leper 1st worshipped God before he received healing
- Prayer – when prayers go up deliverance comes down as well
- Acts 12 :5-11 – the church prayed for Peter’s release and deliverance happened
- Matthew 15:
- Giving – if you load your cloud with giving , unlimited returns must come from Heaven – Proverbs 3:8- 9
- Gen 22 - Abraham offered Isaac as offering to God - then God swore to bless and multiply him
- Arms giving – Haggai 2:8-9
- Wisdom – with wisdom to fight less battle - In everything you wisdom is essential – James 1, Proverb 3