THIS SEASON YOUR MIRACLES SHALL SILENCE YOUR MOCKERS.
Bible Passage: 2 Kings 7:1-3
1. God promised to end the famine in 24hours
2. The officer questioned the possibility, practicability and feasibility of God's promise
3. God said something that defied logic and that the officer reasoned its impossible
4. "Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be"?
5. The officer literally ridiculed God's promise and subtly suggested that God's promise was a lie!
6. In a subtle way , he suggested that God's promise was impossible!
Lesson from the scripture - When the king's officer queried the possibility of God's promise - Elisha announced the fate of the lord king's officer!
7. Elisha declared: "You shall see i with your own eyes!
8. Put differently, God said: You will watch it happen!
9. God was simply saying, "Though you think its impossible! It will happen before your eyes.
10. God was simply saying, "Though it defies logic! It will happen before your eyes.
11. God was simply saying, "Though the promise sounds bogus! It will happen before your eyes.
12. God was simply saying, "Though its beyond your calculations! It will happen before your eyes.
Question for you
1. Beloved, Are there some critics and cynics around you?!
2. Who specialize in predicting what will happen or not happen in your life?
3. Sometimes, people talk as if they know that our circumstances will never change!
My prayers for you
1. Today, God says, the blessings that will come your way will defy logic!
2. God says, the blessings that will come your way will humiliate everyone who spoke arrogantly against you!
3. The miracles God will bring your way will embarrass those that felt they had your future in their hands!
4. Those that vowed you will never progress will witness your glorious rising!
5. Don't break your head or lose sleep because of naysayers / mockers
6. They will see God wipe your tears!
7. They will see the royal laughter and joyous celebration in your house!
8. Your miracle will cause them to swallow their words!
Prayer request - Pray with me, today that my miracle shall silence all mockers